Generated using Lexica Aperture
Après-ski” is a French term “after skiing” that refers to the social activities and entertainment that take place after a day on the slopes. The Après-ski Cocktail is a perfect way to warm up and unwind after a long day on the mountain. This warm winter cocktail is designed to soothe tired muscles and provide a relaxing end to a cold day on the slopes.
Even if you couldn’t hit the slopes this year, you can still enjoy the après-ski experience at home by whipping up a batch of warm winter cocktails. So relax and plan your future ski adventures with a delicious après-ski cocktail.
Our version of the classic après-ski cocktail adds a touch of South of the Border flavor for a unique twist on the traditional recipe.
- 1 1/2 oz tequila
- 3/4 oz fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- 1/4 oz triple sec
- One cinnamon stick
- One tablespoon honey (or to taste)
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Pinch of allspice
- In a small saucepan, combine the apple cider, cinnamon stick, honey, nutmeg, and allspice. Heat over medium heat until hot but not boiling.
- In a mug, combine the tequila, lime juice, and 1/4 oz of triple sec.
- Pour the hot apple cider mixture over the tequila mixture.
- Stir to combine and garnish with a cinnamon stick.
Forget the long lift lines, damp gloves, and fogged-up goggles. Instead, enjoy a staycation with this warm, spirited cider to chase away the chill and relax in the comfort of your own home.
Après-Ski Apple Cider Margarita
Shop Today – SF Tequila Shop